Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you let your life unfold before you, or do you control it?

no, I'm learning to depend on the Holy Spirit to guide me each day.Do you let your life unfold before you, or do you control it?
Blessings ...... I think I rather let life unfold before me.. It's doing what comes natural to it and so it lets Life do the work Accept what is in every given moment; this doesn't mean we have to like it-we just have to learn not to push against it. Take responsibility for how we respond to what is; rather than blaming anyone (including ourselves), we remain conscious enough to look for the seed of a blessing in what is. Live in defenselessness; we do this by letting go of the need to control other people's opinion of us-Interestingly enough, this leads us back to acceptance of what is.,Just relax and let life unfold before you, You may surprise your self and others around you.


...Do you let your life unfold before you, or do you control it?
i just be - it is egocentric to think you can control anything.





i walk a path of diverse quality it controls me not the other way around - how could i possibly be in control of the dynamic passion that leads me. i am only me - i am nothing in comparison. I can't change the breath and stream of life





i chose the right direction down the unfoldng path of life but control it - no





- so chalk me up as one for 'let life unfold' then
To a certain extent i try and control it, but have figured out over time that sometimes now matter how hard we try and plan things etc, if something is meant to happen, then it will. So perhaps its kinda best to let things take their course the majority of the time and deal with circumstances when we need to...
I have a very unpredictable life and have always let things unfold. You can only let it unfold so often though before you have to start taking control. A lot of unexpected things unfold before us, but we control what we want and how to reach those goals.
I would rather prefer to let it unfold than control as I have very little knowledge to control it whereas the natural unfolding has lot of wisdom enshrined by the Maker.
I am the mysterious type. One to appreciate change and uncertainty. I let life unfold before me.
control?





um. . . . ya, that works.
Control, all that I think I can.( ......Idleness is the devil's workshop!). The rest, I let unfold by itself.
Control it, Always trying to practice the fruits of the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment