Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just recently installed a 3 way switch in my house to control the light in the hallway, it was working fine?

the last two days then it just stopped working all together, what went wrong ?? any suggestions.I just recently installed a 3 way switch in my house to control the light in the hallway, it was working fine?
Loose wire,


of you ahve either tripped a circuit brekaer or a GFI outlet that is associated with the curcuit. Check the breakers, ckeck ALL the GFis.


Oh, of course the bulb might be burned out too!


LOL


EricI just recently installed a 3 way switch in my house to control the light in the hallway, it was working fine?
1) a wire connection could have come loose


2) the black and white wire could be touching, which would have caused the breaker to trip or a GFI on that circuit to trip.
Did you check the bulb?

No comments:

Post a Comment