Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What does it mean to control dreams?

whenever i go to sleep I think of what i want to dream of and it happens. also when im dreaming i can change what i dream of. i thought dreams were supposed to be intense feelings that you experienced during the day.What does it mean to control dreams?
You have hit on one of the controversies of lucid dreaming. If dreams are supposed to serve a purpose in helping us process the memories and feelings of the day, and some of those are unpleasant, is it wise to change the course of the dream just because you can?





I don't have the answer, and I don't do lucid dreaming myself although I do have some success in changing things when my dreams tend to get stuck in a loop. Since dreams do play such a role in memory, I wonder if any research has been done that examines whether lucid dreaming actually distorts or changes your real memories.





Anyway, I don't think you can do much damage with lucid dreaming, especially if one makes an effort to understand the dreams one has. You're lucky that you are able to control them without much effort.What does it mean to control dreams?
I can do this too, its called Lucid dreaming. It is where one is aware that they are dreaming and can control the dream. I usually know that i am dreaming when people in my dreams are wearing odd clothes like from the 60s or something. You are not alone, I think that many people can do this but they forget their dreams.
Depends on your alpha level of relaxation.


It ain't no big thing. You can use your ability to resolve problems and maybe ';see';. It is a gift you should nourish.
It means that you plan ahead of time what you would like to dream about!
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment