Friday, May 14, 2010

I can only dream black and cant control it.?

I can never remember my dreams.. I can remember falling asleep and can actually remember... Well black. It just stays that way. I still dream sometimes and i remember most of it.. But what im asking is when its just black is that normal?.. And what is a way to make me dream more?





P.S: I know one funny guy was going to suggest drugs. L, so BACKSPACEI can only dream black and cant control it.?
There are levels of sleep that you can look up. I am assuming that you simply have busy days so your body goes into a deep sleep where you just don't remember because you're so tired.





It is normal to not remember your dreams. Usually you have three to four dreams a night, but you just don't remember them.





A dream is simply your brain still processing things while you are asleep. Don't worry about it.





If you want more dreams, I suggest eating before you sleep. It is unhealthy, but hey, if you want dreams that bad go for it. Another way is thinking about something big in your life until you fall asleep; your brain will still process that and you could possibly have a dream about that.I can only dream black and cant control it.?
We mostly dream in colour but we often remember those dreams in black and white. This phenomenon has been noted since the invention of black and white television.

No comments:

Post a Comment