Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it true that taking birth control can increase the size of your breasts?

Have you ever known anyone who experienced this?





Is it just an urban legend?Is it true that taking birth control can increase the size of your breasts?
I started taking bc pills a year ago and I want up a whole cup size. But I also gained weight all over too, so it was probably due to that too.Is it true that taking birth control can increase the size of your breasts?
It may do that for some but not everyone, it just depends on how your body handles the hormones that are in the birth control, it is not the same for everyone
mmm yes and no....you may get a slight increase, but it generally goes away. check this out:





http://www.breastnexus.com
I know quite a few people who this did happen to, but for me it didn't happen at all. I guess it just depends on the person %26amp; birth control.
I think it can somewhat. When I started taking it mine got a bit bigger but not much. I think it's mostly water weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment