Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Missed a birth control pill, only realized it was missed when I took the next regular one, should I take 2 ?

Should I take both pills at the same time or continue regularly?Missed a birth control pill, only realized it was missed when I took the next regular one, should I take 2 ?
Hi,





Yes you should take two on next day.Missed a birth control pill, only realized it was missed when I took the next regular one, should I take 2 ?
Ugh, your doctor should have told you this. Just read the information that comes with the pills.





For me, if I miss one and the next day I remember then I need to take two that day.





If I miss one, and then miss another, I am suppose to just start a new package of pills.
Yes take 2. If you miss more than 1 day you should use other protection and start fresh after this cycle finishes. You may have gotten instructions that were printed out from the pharmacy, or something should have came in the box or container that the pills are in? Good luck
yes take the missed one asap. youre supposed to take it as soon as you realized you missed it. you may experience some nausea or spotting but it's nothing to worry about.
Well normally on pill bottles it says that if you miss a dose, then do not take double to make up for it unless directed to by a doctor. It may be different with birth control pills though.
Read the information you got with it.
It's not necessary to take the missed pill now.


Go ahead and take your regular pills, and use a backup method of birth control for a full week.
Yes take both pills. If you forget one you are suppose to take it as soon as you remember so take them both now.
I USUALLY TAKE TWO IF I MISSED ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment