Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it alright to take your birth control pills at different times?

I have trouble being able to do it at the same time because sometimes I don't get home until later than I planned or something. I always take it sometime in between 2-8 PM. Also, what if I want to start taking it at 6 AM instead? Do I just start tomorrow morning and keep doing it every morning?Is it alright to take your birth control pills at different times?
If you are taking birth control for acne or to help regulate your periods and aren't sexually active, then yes, you can take it at different times, but I beleive you need to be quite regular on taking them at approx. the same time if you are using it as a birth control.


Good luck.Is it alright to take your birth control pills at different times?
It's advisable to take birth control at around the same time everyday, so if you feel uncomfortable with having to remember to take it everyday at the same time or don't have time, maybe you should consider some other birth control options, since there are so many now.
It is very important to take it at the same time. If you want to start it in the am, take your pill this evening and then again tomorrow morning and keep taking in the morning at the same time. Don't switch back and forth though could cause failure
when i was on the pill, i was alwasy busy and wouldnt be able to take it at the same time everyday. my doctor told me not to worry about the times just to make sure i take it everyday.
You should take it around the same time everyday. If you don't get home at the same time then maybe carry it with you so you can take it at the same time.
yes you need to set a time and stick to it. My Dr. told me that taking it at different times can make it easier for it not to work.
I take mine every mornin when i wake up n get breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment