Friday, May 14, 2010

I have IBS and bloat most of the time, i cant really control it.?

My bloating occurs everytime i eat a substantial meal or drink anything. i eat healthily, take peppermints tablets and try to drink water as much as pos, but nothing seems to help. Im going on holiday soon and i dun want a bloated belly on the beach! any ideas what can help? stop me from bloating?I have IBS and bloat most of the time, i cant really control it.?
You may want to get tested for food allergies/intolerances. Lactose intolerance and gluten intolerance can cause bloating and also mimic the symptoms of IBS. A lot of people are diagnosed with IBS, and then later find out that they have an intolerance.I have IBS and bloat most of the time, i cant really control it.?
ugh! so do I! Infact, I just had lunch about an hour ago and I still feel like crap. I like to take Diurex sometimes if its really bad. it releases water retention. You will pee a lot though. And I don't know if this is just me, but the ONLY thing I can eat that doesn't make me feel bloated and yucky afterward is Sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment