Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it possible to NOT have control over your emotions?

I feel like I have no control what so ever! And I just get so angry or start crying even when i try my best to control it? I also get really angry when i feel scared, hurt, upset or tearful, I hate being so angry, it's having a bad effect on my relationship. What can i do about this?Is it possible to NOT have control over your emotions?
Use NLP to control you emotion. (neuro-linguistic programming). You can mix it with General Semantic also for a better result.





You can use a NLP pro or just buy one of Anthony Robbins books. I recommend - Awaking The Giant Within.





I am currently writing a book about it. I control almost all my emotions using it. The part not cover (by that almost) are emotions I choose to not control. (which in fact is a form of control)





When my Great Love relationship stopped, I had an amazing pain. Using that, I removed that pain in 2 days. Third day, I was ''ready'' to be in a new relationship (really). There is no limit to NLP is well use.





For a pro, follow the link below or google NLP Trainer.Is it possible to NOT have control over your emotions?
Emotions are powerful and we all lose control to them at some points. Even so, emotions can run amuck and make us and those around us miserable and that's not how you want to live. The first step is understanding how over-reacting is making you feel and effecting your relationships. The second step is to try understand where they are coming from and to make an effort to contain them. Maybe a therapist or counsellor can help you understand your emotions and find better and healthier ways to express them. You feel overwhelmed right now but if you worked with someone to bring understanding to this problem, you can control it rather than the other way around. Good luck with this.
Yes, you can be overly anxious about situations and that can lead your emotions to overcome you. There are mood stabilizers and anti anxiety medications for exactly that. I'm sorry you are feeling this way, I really struggle with anger and anxiety being the hot headed irish woman that I am.. so I feel your pain. I suggest talking with your doctor to discuss any treatment that is available and will work for you. It may be helpful to speak with a counselor too. Good luck!
You are Emotionally Unstable as you know, I don't know of anyway ';if you can't'; to control your feelings... It is sad you may need drugs, First you need to figure out what the big problem is, Why are you crying and what can you do about it... If you still cant make any sense of yourself call a doctor.................... Your Crazy
I used to get that a lot too but I just got sick of it. You need to relax. Emotions are hard, especially if you're a teenager like me but try being mellow, very chill, maybe even care less (sometimes). I'm not sure if I just grew out of it or working on it actually gave me some control but hope that helps.





Please answer mine?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i kind of have the same problem, accept i get angry when im sad, crying is a big weakness for me, so if i get really angry then i wont cry, its weird, but its my way of protecting myself.
Don't listen to the people that tell you you need medication. Medication will only TEMPORARILY help your moods to stablize, if at all. Realize that your lack of control over your emotions is a defense mechanism and a habit. You are also probably just a oversensitive to criticism. Don't worry, this is pretty normal, even if you scare yourself


when you have such extreme reactions.





Your self esteem is just a bit low.


Realize that you are worth too much as a human being to let others make you so upset that you lose control and fly off the handle. Anger is a scared person's last resort-it is a defense mechanism to help block out other painful emotions like fear or sadness. Sensitive people


obviously do not want to feel pain, so anger is the first resort to trying to protect your feelings. However, getting angry tends to have an opposite effect and make us become even more unstable so that we work ourselves into a tizzy. After a while of doing this, our brains become accustomed to this kind of behavior whenever we feel hurt or threatened. It is just your mind trying to protect you, it's not a chemical imbalance or something you can't fix. But it takes work to keep your emotions in check if you are a sensitive perso(it's NOT a flaw, by the way.)





ALSO, if you have suffered trauma in some way you will naturally be inclined to ';freak out'; or have poor control of your feelings because your sense of control or safety has been threatened. If this is the case, I suggest you see a therapist to talk to about any past events that may have traumatized you.








Center yourself, ground yourself, work on your self esteem. When your self esteem is high, you will not fly off the handle or cry so easily because you will have a better sense of control. You will say,';Okay, that was hurtful, but they can't just make so upset that I totally lose it';





Of course, it is good to cry and be in touch with your emotions as well. I bet you are a creative person in some way or another;appreciate the fact that you experience rich emotions and try to channel them into an art form, exercise, etc. Do NOT take medication. If anything, try looking into alternative medicine techniques such as EFT, Reiki, brain wave therapy, meditation...Just google these terms and read about them. They may seem wacky at first, but they work WONDERS(Trust me. I used to be very emotionally unstable, these techniques have helped me a lot.)





Don't worry you'll be fine, I promise; just realize that you are


have mastery over yourself and in time you will become so much stronger that you'll look back and laugh at your outbursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment