Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it bad to take birth control an hour and a half late?

I just started taking this stuff less than a month ago, so I'm getting used to living by it. Is 1 and a 1/2 hours okay or am I screwed?Is it bad to take birth control an hour and a half late?
Even a day your okay, just take it when you remember, and thry and keep on yourschedual. I missed one for an entire day, and my gynocologist told me to take TWO that day, and I just be carfull.Is it bad to take birth control an hour and a half late?
no you will be ok. for example you take the pill everyday at 2pm. but you took it 3.30 today. then tomorrow onwards you start taking it 3.30 everyday till you finish them. i've taken it 6 hours late and i'm ok.
You are fine! Make it part of your morning routine, right after brushing your teeth.


If you forget to take it one day, my gyno told me its ok to double up the next day, but not if you miss 2 days in a row.
no ur not screwed just make sure you take it everyday though unless you wanna become pregnant
your fine hun


just make notes and post them some where so you can remember


you might get your period late or early


do me a favoure





RELAX
its fine actually...you take it as soon as you notice you missed it..its not good to take 2 or 3 if your that far behind
dont start that im pregnant crap. leave your boyfriend alone ang get some help with your mental problems. stop looking for attention
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment