Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I screwed up on the last week of my birth control is it normal that i have my period over 7 days?

I missed a pill during my last week before i start taking the sugar pills its been 8 days that i have it now and it hurts just as bad as the first days is this just because i missed my pill or can it mean something else?I screwed up on the last week of my birth control is it normal that i have my period over 7 days?
if this is your first month of starting the birth control, it can definitely screw up your cycle a bit.


the fact that you only missed one pill though, shouldn't be that big of an issue.





im on the depo provera shot, and the first month that i get the shot, i have my period for almost the entire month. its really light and i barely notice it, but i was worried at first too.


i called my obgyn, and she assured me that it's normal for some people.





i would suggest you call your obgyn/doctor/prescriber and ask them if this is normal. it's the best way to make sure you're alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment