Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Long Does It Take Before Birth Control Shot Wears Off?

I was injected with the birth control shot about 3 months and it was the first and only one I ever had. So now I want to stop the shot in an attempt to get pregnant but I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen. I have heard of many women who are fertile immediately after the 12 weeks are over and I was wondering if this was common or just very rare...How Long Does It Take Before Birth Control Shot Wears Off?
this is all about the shot that ur refering to and its answering your question heres the link:





http://www.co.napa.ca.us/GOV/Departments鈥?/a>How Long Does It Take Before Birth Control Shot Wears Off?
The shot is worn off by 3 months but that doesn't mean your body will be back to what it was at before. That is unique to every woman, but the shot is completly worn off by now.
My doctor told me it can take up to a year for depo to be completely out your system. I took depo for years though so it could be different for me than you.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment