Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it bad if i can control the ringing in my ears?

I'm not sure if it's bad or good but i can control the ringing in my ears without any other sound or physical object other than myself?


I heard it is a sign of ear damage but that is if a loud sound or something that disrupts it is made. Can someone please enlighten me or some simple advise maybe a complement or comment anything would be suffice.Is it bad if i can control the ringing in my ears?
Ringing i your ear is caused by ear damage, the hairs in your ear dying, It is also caused by headaches, if it is controlable it is the bloood trying to pass through your brain if you wana 2 stop drink more water.Is it bad if i can control the ringing in my ears?
I get a ringing in my ear too. I heard it could be from alot of earwaxbut, I would see a doctor just in case
I have it too, call a docter it could be bad.. best to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment