Friday, May 14, 2010

If you have OCD (specifically with intrusive thoughts), how do keep your anxiety that it causes under control?

I was just wondering if any of you have ways of coping, such as exercising, reading, or whatever helps you the most?If you have OCD (specifically with intrusive thoughts), how do keep your anxiety that it causes under control?
take your med, go for a run, do something fun w/ people


your comfy around, study for a test, just distract yourselfIf you have OCD (specifically with intrusive thoughts), how do keep your anxiety that it causes under control?
I tackle 1 OCD symptom at a time. Understand that it'll take about 90 consecutive days to break an OCD habit.





So patience is a huge discipline to master first. You need to be patient with your compulsions or else you'll just feel frustrated and give up on resolving them.





Here's a great article on how to naturally overcome OCD:


http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com鈥?/a>
I tell myself it's not me having these thoughts, but a glitch in my brain that is making me feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment