Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am 18 my girlfriends 17 how can I get birth control without parents knowing about it?

Go to Planned Parenthood. Go to their online site to find one near you. Congrats for being responsible!!!! Edit: To all of you preaching about not having sex, that is all good and fine, abstinence is the best way to go, but let's get realistic here. There is a reason the U.S.'s teen pregnancy rate is the highest in the world for developed countries. People are fools if they think their kids are not going to have sex, especially when they are in a longterm relationship. It is better to get on birth control, be responsible and not get pregnant before you are ready to have a family. I am not a teenager either. I just had my first child, at 33.I am 18 my girlfriends 17 how can I get birth control without parents knowing about it?
planned parenthood, use condoms you can get those at walmart.I am 18 my girlfriends 17 how can I get birth control without parents knowing about it?
Call the local Planned Parenthood or your local health department. This should be confidential but check with your state laws.
shame on you, you should have enough respect for yourself, your girlfriend and her parents to take this on without going behind anyone's back. you're too young anyway.





FOURFROMMOORE
Planned Parenthood. They will examine her and give her birth control without parents knowing and they will test for std's
dont understand y other people are calling u a perv?


you are both leagal so? even if you werent your girlfriend obv wants to have sex with you !


and it is embarasing getting condoms with your mum and dad knowing so what is there problem just get the pill or condoms btw are u from england cuz if you are get it from superdrugs or sainsburys or even lidl and aldi!
Touch her and you my friend are a pedophile. =)
Bro, get serious. Love her, treat her with respect, hold her, and be her best friend. Keep your thing in your pants! Just in case you haven't heard it by now, it (your penis) serves two purposes: urinating and making babies. Are you ready for a life long obligation of being a parent? Then, like I said, keep it in your pants! Rubbers break and pills don't always work! Just remember what I said above and all is well!


And by the way, in most states you are an adult and she isn't which means you could be thrown in jail for a long time!


Better make sure which head is making the decisions and use the right one!
you should wait untill you are married to have sex...


and untill you are emotionally, physically, mentally, and financialy able to handle any of the possible outcomes.
Go to the pharmacy and buy condoms.
Okay....if I get preachy don't worry I'm not someone's mom...I'm 20 years old and just wanting you to see things you won't be able to see until it happens to you. I was that girl that was waiting until I got married....then I turned 18 and had just graduated high school...I met this great guy and we had sex. I liked it, so I did it again with a few more guys. I didn't get pregnant or get any diseases...thank God, but I did get something that hurts just as much. I'm engaged now, my fiance, he's a wonderful man, but because of my indiscretions constantly wonders if he's good enough or the right size....and so on. Sex isn't for you. Can you pay your bills on your own? Can you afford to pay you doctors if you both contract a disease? If you don't stay with this girl forever and odds are you won't...when you get married how do you think your wife will feel knowing that she isn't your first? Trust me...sex can be beautiful.....but don't do it, it isn't worth all the pain it will cause you later. Wait until you get married and then it will be that much better. And check your state laws depending on where you live will tell you whether or not your name will wind up on that list of sexual predators.
just tell them, well leave it to her to tell them since it is her body. birth control isnt only to keep you from getting pregnant, it also regulates you period..tell her to say she wants it for that..im sure they would be happy to find out she wants to take care of herself and be responsible if they do end up reading between the lines.





or, you can go with her to a walk in clinic and they should perscrible some.
You can go to the health department. You can buy condoms... If you are really scared about being caught, you are really too young to be having sex (which your ages tell me you are). When you are older and more mature you can worry about sex.
bro seriously don't even do it...


birth control sometimes aren't effective %26amp; rubber can break.


just to prevent risks, don't do it.





plus, pedophile. you can get caught anytime..





and then what's next? lol
You can buy condoms anywhere. Planned parenthood is in the phone book. Dating a girl a year younger does not make you a pedophile, I don't know why they answered you like that. I do not know where you live but you can check the law by going to legal age of consent. It has the consent laws by age listed there.
why can't your parents know? I am in england and you can have sex at 16 so your not doing anything wrong unless the age is higher where you are from?
There should be a planned parenthood in your area, or your local health department.
Um... the wisest thing I could tell you, is don't hide anything from the parents, don't cause a reason for birth control. Wait until marriage. If you honestly really and truly love her, you'll wait! Hiding things from the parents is never the answer either, they are the ones who will actually help you when you really need it. I really advise that you don't do anything ( I hightly doubt you'll listen to me, but that's what I say)
you shouldnt need birth control. shes a minor.





and i agree completely with dean s
My vote is for condoms. It's not that difficult to get the birth control pill- health dept, like people have been saying- but only condoms will protect you from STDs. They're also cheap and have no side effects.





And the whole pedophile thing- people, they could be 2 months apart. For it to be statuatory rape, not only does one have to be over 18, but there has to be a significant age difference (2+ years, depending on the state).
Try going to a free clinic or health department.

No comments:

Post a Comment