Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it true birth control pills make you more moody and want to have sex less often?

?Is it true birth control pills make you more moody and want to have sex less often?
It depends on the person, and on the pill. Some people are very sensitive to the hormonal changes from the pill, and will feel worse on them. And there are dozens of different kinds of pills, each with varying amounts of different hormones, including some new pills like Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and Yaz which have very low hormone levels (but are less effective).





Personally, without the pill I have debilitating cramps, so they have greatly improved my mood!Is it true birth control pills make you more moody and want to have sex less often?
Yes and many more negative things..They made me gain weight too
i would say yes
With each type birth control pill you take you will have different side effects. I myself have only used ortha evra and quit after 4 months because I did loose interest in sex , I gained water weight and I got a cyst from it. Now you see it on tv because people are suing them for their side effects. I would recommened tracking your symptoms before and after your regular period and then going to the doctor to see which one is best for you. Remember everybodies body is different so what might be good for them can be really bad for you. Good luck and think really hard before you choose one.
i never experienced any of those symptoms. try them and see how they make you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment