Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it okay to change the time I take my birth control if I just started it today?

I just started birth control today at 3:00 but I want to start taking it around 4:30, is it okay to switch the time since I just started taking it?Is it okay to change the time I take my birth control if I just started it today?
thats completely fine. i switched to the pill and took at 8:30 in the morning but im gonna change it to 7:30 in the morning tomorrow. youre good to go. just make sure you keep taking it the same time after that.Is it okay to change the time I take my birth control if I just started it today?
yes. usually there is a two hours (I think it is two hours) time frame. This mean that you can take it 2 hours before or two hours after your original time. So I assume it will be okay to switch the time you take it and then stick with that time.
Yes
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment